Sunday 25 June 2017

Some Newbies....

First up my long over due Russian Grenadiers for Pikemans Lament. These are Foundry - Casting Room Miniatures since Musketeer's figures (which make up the rest of my Russians) are no longer available / not quite ready to become available again!

Nice poses for a "forlorn hope" for Grenadiers - painted as Repnin's battalion.

I had intended to get basing today but other things needed my attention.



Next up is a wonderful vignette I received as a thank you from "Der Alte Fritz" Jim Purkey of Minden / Fife and Drum for services rendered to AMG17. These lot will be making an appearance in my Sugar Islands book I think....but here's a sneak preview !



2 comments:

marinergrim said...

And they all look very nice too Stuart.

StuartInsch said...

Cheers Paul!