Thursday 21 June 2018

The Sugar Islands......nearly there!

I haven't forgotten this project and indeed have made a lot of progress as my mojo seems to have returned despite being busier at work and home than for several years!

Only the scenarios for Guadeloupe and the campaign rules need adding. I have been editing as I go along but once finished it will need proof read and then it will be ready to print.





On the figures front I finally got round to painting Madame Ducharmey. I decided that she wouldn't be in her best dress, being a practical and no nonsense type a more simple pattern would do. The female gunner from the AWI artillery set was given a new hand and musket and her right hand trimmed. She now looks like she's shaking her fist in rage at the advancing British whilst defending her plantation.

One sneaky peak inside?




Oh go on then!


I will be running a scenario from the book at the Kirriemuir show in November along with Oldmeldrum Wargames Group.

2 comments:

Chris Gregg said...

Very much looking forward to getting my copy and maybe trying some of the scenarios myself. Good luck finalising it.
Chris

marinergrim said...

Looking good Stuart.