Saturday 20 October 2018

Wargaming The Sugar Islands Campaign - A Guide to the British Expedition to Martinique and Guadeloupe in 1759

Those of you who follow my blog will know I've been working on this for a while now. The good news is that I received the bound proof copy this morning. I can't see any changes required at first glance so subject to a deeper check and any corrections I should have copies of this for sale within the next  couple of weeks.

I will be selling copies here, via the blog and will also have copies for sale at Targe in Kirriemuir in November.

The book is A5 with a glossy colour cover and 79 with plenty of detailed colour maps of the islands and the areas over which the battle to capture them were fought. There are 6 systemless scenarios each with a colour map as well as details of the forces involved and their leaders as well as notes for a campaign, suitable figures and scenery.

More details will follow when I have the printed copies.







9 comments:

Old Nick said...

Looks wonderful! Please let us know when we can order one please.

marinergrim said...

Sign me up Stuart - it looks very nice.

cepensarum said...

As others have said - looks very good, please let us know when its available.

Graham Hilditch said...

Buy one at Kirriemuir. Back home tonight with a batch of militia painted and ready to be tested when I get the book

Prufrock said...

Well done!

fireymonkeyboy said...

That sounds nifty. Is there a source to buy online?

StuartInsch said...

Firemonkey - use the contact form at the top right to drop me a line with your email and location and I will be in touch.

Art said...

How do I order a copy

StuartInsch said...

Hi Art,
Please use the contact form at the top right of the page to send me your email address.
Price is £8 plus postage.

Rgds

Stuart