Monday 12 November 2018

Sugar Islands on Tour

Some pics from Saturday's game at Targe in Kirriemuir. A very very busy morning filling folks in about the Campaign - it was three hours before I got a chance to sneak off from the table. We played the Attack on Madame Ducharmey's Plantation.















Caught up with CG and GH and have cooked up a few ideas which I will be working on over the next few months. In the afternoon some youngsters arrived and got a chance to play which was nice.

The table took second prize for best scenery which I'm delighted with and I managed to shift a few books too.

Copies of the book are now on their way to Canada, New Zealand and Australia as well as throughout the uk.

7 comments:

Chris Gregg said...

Looks very good indeed Stuart. Congratulations on the prize, well deserved.
In Scotland of course the CG mentioned is the famous one, not me!
Chris G

John Ray said...

Congratulations Stuart, looking forward to reading my copy this evening.

Regards
John

Aly Morrison said...

That’s a lovely looking little set up you’ve got there....
It’s a shame you can’t bring it to Warwick next year...


All the best. Aly

StuartInsch said...

Thanks for the comments chaps.

Ally, I would but I don't have a roof rack for the spider! 😎

Graham Hilditch said...

Fabulous display Stuart. You did the book proud. Can't wait to get the French finished to give it a go

Sgt. Guinness said...

Great looking game. I'm intrigued with the book and the campaign.
Cheers,
JB

StuartInsch said...

Sgt Guinness,
Thanks for the comment. If you want to know more drop me a line via the contact box.

Rgds

Stuart