Friday 9 September 2016

Busybusybusy..busy...bus..y.....ahhhhhhhhh!

It's been a while since my last post. Gaming wise, things have been great. The local club have taken to Honours of War big time and it will be the rule set we use for the demo game at Kirriemuir in November. I've had some great games with these rules, we've played thought all the scenarios except the last and the chaos have decided to build up a SYW army, each!

I've also managed to paint some new figs. However on the work and personal side, things have been flat out and sadly our family cat finally run out of lives last week. He was a character and will be much missed.

I'm currently in Frankfurt as I write this having just returned from Azerbaijan. Two weeks ago I was in Norway.

However, next week and the week after I am on holiday. A week on the Black Isle for some RnR (and for once that's not rock n roll!) and then a week off pottering.

I can't wait.

The Serbskiy foot hussars are finished and based, I have a camp scene and followers, tents, etc painted and ready to base, some mdf limbers to assemble, a few Schaumburg-Lippe jaeger to finish off as companions for their Carabiniers brethren and hopefully my "Russians"  - the new generic foot figures from Crann Tara will be waiting for me as well.

It's going to be good to be home!

No comments: