Wednesday 26 August 2020

Cojimar Beach, Cuba, 1762.

 A few test shots. These are some bits and pieces I have been working on over the last couple of weeks. The figures are all CrannTara. The fort is from Slug Industries. The battery from Blood and Plunder. The mats are from Tiny Wargames. 

 




I'm currently working on a scenario for the landings and as for the book, the British now stand outside El Moro and the siege is underway. The rest of the book is sketched out and moving forward fairly quickly. 

Stay tuned!

6 comments:

tradgardmastare said...

Very evocative pictures, I am looking forward to seeing more...

marinergrim said...

Like that set up a lot

Old Nick said...

These are fantastic!

Aly Morrison said...

Splendid pictures Stuart....

I don’t fancy the chances of the chaps in front of the guns...

All the best. Aly

Graham C said...

Excellent set up Stuart ( but I would say that 😁)

StuartInsch said...

I'm play testing all the scenarios at the moment. Last step to getting the book finished.