Monday 6 April 2020

Encounter with the Maroons - Scenario

Here is a copy of the scenario I used for the Encounter with the Maroons.

Link - An Encounter With The Maroons Scenario

Please feel free to download it and share. Use any rule set which you prefer. I used Rebels and Patriots because I like them. Muskets and Tomahawks, Sharp Practice or any other skirmish set should suit.

There is a list of suitable Crann Tara figures included too.





Copies of the scenario book and guide to the battles on Martinique and Guadeloupe - "Wargaming the Sugar Islands Campaign" are still available. You can pick it up at shows or when ordering from Crann Tara or directly from me. Please use the contact box on the right hand side of the blog to drop me a line for details.

2 comments:

David said...

Great to have another scenario to add to the campaign when we can get it started again of course.
Interesting that you are also using Rebels and Patriots

StuartInsch said...

Thanks David.

I find R&P to be a good set of rules and the commander Traits and activation rules and fumbles make for a good game, especially where there is a bit of a scenario. I've used them for 1840's Italy, 1870's France and 1860's Denmark.... yet to actually fight on the North American continent!