Thursday 10 February 2022

Against Spain

 Against Spain is at the printers now and will be ready for sale before the end of the month

I'm using Book Printing Uk to do this once again - an excellent, friendly, efficient wee company who are a pleasure to work with to get your project off your laptop and into print. 

They will review your file to check for margins and layout, font and other issues then send a report back. After you've fixed anything you resubmit the file and you will get either a printed proof or a 3d online version to view with turnable pages and a 360° spin view too. If you've any questions, they're happy to help,  

So come on, who out there has something they've been wanting to get into print for years....go for it!

I will be releasing details of how to purchase Against Spain, price and postage costs shortly. You'll be able to get it directly from myself via the blog as this seemed to work well last time, with copies posted out to the four corners of the planet safely and without a hitch, even during lockdowns. 

Here is a little preview to whet your appetite.







9 comments:

Chris Gregg said...

Well done Stuart and thank you for the publishing info. Good luck with this and I shall look forward to ordering a (signed ;-) ) copy

Chris G

Old Nick said...

Great news! I have been looking forward to this new book.

Der Alte Fritz said...

Is this a “print to order” company or do they do the printing and binding for you?

Jim

David said...

Excellent - I will order as soon as it is available

Graham C said...

Stuart, really looking forward to this publication and you’ve set my grey cells working now - publishing a book ! Tempting

Chris Gregg said...

Dare I say, since three people on here are past clients of mine, that I am still available to do illustrations for your prospective books if required! :-)
Chris G
https://chrisgregg-art.co.uk/

StuartInsch said...

Thanks for the comments folks.

Jim....they do everything.

Graham...you have a book in you for sure! How about collaborating on the Campaigns of the Spanish Cuera Soldiers 😉😉

Chris....I may be in touch when the next one is ready. That won't take as long as this I hope!

Chris Gregg said...

Stuart
Just give me as much notice as you can of what might be required please, thanks, Chris

Aly Morrison said...

Splendid new Stuart… I’m looking forward to seeing it.

All the best. Aly