Sunday 30 October 2022

19th Century....some Mutinous Chaps....and a familiar Character

I've finished basing my mutiny figures now. A mix of Iron Duke and Foundry - the latter on a cardboard shim to lift them just a little bit higher to match the slightly taller Hicks sculpted figs. 

These are a unit of the Iron Duke mutineers - with  flag I found online. They'll take the field on Tues evening at a club game.



I also came across a 19thC civilian who reminded me of a well known whisky logo.... Meet Sir James Walker, Her Majesty's Agent At Large and commander of the Moray Militia in the recent unpleasantries with Russia*. Also known as Johnny to his friends. 





*more of this to follow at a later date!

4 comments:

Aly Morrison said...

Lovely toys Stuart…

I do like Mr Walker…

All the best. Aly

StuartInsch said...

Thanks Aly....he'll pop up in a few theatres I think. Much nicer than that Flashman fellow

Donnie McGibbon said...

Just came across this post, very nice work on the mutineers, I have some Sepoys and the Ross-Shire Buffs in the lead pile to do, Empress figures are very nice indeed.

StuartInsch said...

Thanks Donnie.