Sunday 1 October 2023

"....And then one day you find ten years have got behind you...."

I don't know what made me look, but I made my first post 10 years ago apparently. I hadn't realised and I missed the date.



Gosh. 

Stepping back in time my Napoleonic rules are still being used - Graham H and I used them in September this year. I did collect SYW armies - not the Reichsarmee or Brunswick's army but, British, French, Russian, Neapolitan, Spanish and an "imagination" army, the Archbishopric of Hoegaarden. The Bara refight seems a lifetime ago and that video...oh dear! 

Well I wonder what the next 10 hold.  

Partizan is next weekend, I think I will treat myself to something nice. 

8 comments:

Norm said...

I think you have to 🙂 congratulations on the 10 year milestone.

tradgardmastare said...

Give you joy of your tenth anniversary!
Alan Tradgardland

Aly Morrison said...

Happy blog birthday Stuart…
I look forward to the next 10 years…

I will look out for you at the weekend.

All the best. Aly

The Good Soldier Svjek said...

Congrats on the 10 years of blogging !

El Grego said...

Congrats to 10 years; looking forward to many more

Old Nick said...

Congratulations on your ten years blogging. And here's to hoping and looking forward to ten more years.

StuartInsch said...

Thank you everyone. It's nice to know folk are out there and like what they see.

What's ahead I do not know...I only hope it is...more! 😊

rross said...

Well done on the first decade blogging Suart - I think I have a couple more years to go yet.